- Fill the application form online
- We will review your application
- We will fund your account in less than 30 minutes
Because mountainbridge.ng focuses on providing micro loans, we can offer every user from ₦50,000 to ₦1 million for 30 days or 90 days maximum.
We have made it as easy as possible to repay your mountain bridge loan. Repayment is automatically deducted from your account. You will be requested to set up your repayment during your loan application.
We request your BVN as this is used to verify the individual applying for a Mountain Bridge loan is the same as the owner of the provided bank account. This is to ensure that your details cannot be used to apply for a loan without your authorization in the event a 3rd party has access to your account details.
Your BVN does not provide access to your account. If in doubt, we encourage you to confirm this from your bank before you proceed.
Just dial *565*0#.
This will only work if you are making the request from the same phone number currently linked to your bank account.
Once your loan is approved, a confirmatory message would be sent to your email provided during registration after which you will be redirected to set up Remita or Direct Debit Mandate or input your card details. Only Visa and MasterCard are acceptable.
Immediately after liquidating an existing loan.
We operate on a high technology level to enhance speed so all operations are done online, therefore the need to pay cash to any resource person doesn't arise. For inquiries, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 08059462671, 08167432004.
We want to keep you as a customer, so please make every attempt to pay us back on time. If you find yourself in a situation that make it difficult to make your schedule repayment, please contact us immediately.
We do our best to help our customers avoid these situations and the resulting consequences which can include:
- Suspending of your access to our lending services, reporting your account delinquency to multiple credit bureaus.
- Involvement with external collection agencies possible legal action.
- Posting your case to your friends on social media platform.
- Remember, a positive outcome for you is a positive outcome for us, so let us assist you with work through and finding a solution to any issues you may face during the loan period.